“Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” – Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton’s full name is Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is an American politician. She is a candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election.
- Born: October 26, 1947 (age 67), Chicago, IL
- Spouse: Bill Clinton (m. 1975)
- Children: Chelsea Clinton
- She kept her maiden name after marrying Bill Clinton, and only changed it in order to appeal to voters in Arkansas.
- Homeland security risk: Uses private email server.
- Doesn’t want genetically modified food(GMO) labeled
- Young Hillary Rodham wasn’t initially interested in politics, she had dreamed of “becoming a baseball player, a journalist, and an astronaut,” according to the National Constitution Center.
- Hillary Clinton is a Methodist, unlike her husband Bill who is a Southern Baptist.
- In addition to serving as first lady, Clinton has had several other “firsts.” According to Biography.com, Clinton is the first presidential spouse to earn a postgraduate degree and the first to be elected to national office.
- Clinton has taught at the University of Arkansas Law School.
- Hillary was both senator and first lady for 20 days. She was sworn in as a U.S. senator on Jan. 1, 2001, and Bill left the White House on the 20th.
People Also Asked